Snow Leopard: 5/30

Monday, February 7, 2011

Despite the constant snowfall this weekend, we still managed to take some outdoor shots. I don't think it ever stopped snowing so there was really no way around it. I am longing for sunshine and spring outfits! Maybe I'll just have to start dressing like it's Spring and hope for the best. I had a lovely weekend with the bf. We saw "The Roommate" with Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester and I now have a revived affection for Minka. Her style was amazing in the movie and I am now on the prowl for a vintage leather jacket. Did you all enjoy The Superbowl??
 
Chambray button-up: Garage
Leopard print Tank: Club Monaco (Thrifted)
Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Chinese Laundry

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, February 7, 2011 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Snow Leopard: 5/30”

  1. ooo you got me here - 2 of my favourite things leopard/cheetah and chambray! i like it.

    xo danni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.