Baby on the brain

Thursday, November 28, 2013

I don't want to send anyone into a frenzy, because I am not pregnant, but I have been thinking about it a lot lately; What will it be like? Will I become an emotional basket case? (my husband jokes about that) Will I enjoy it, or just wish I could get that baby out asap?! Will I experience post-partum depression? Will I have that instant, unbreakable bond with my baby?
There is so much to think about!



My husband and I have been together for 9.5 years, and married for 1.5 years, so it's definitely something that we have been talking about. We are both in the beginning stages of our dream careers, so it's hard to know how much time to put into that before starting a family. I have days where I just want a baby so badly, but then I try and cherish the quiet moments we have together and the time we can spend alone.

I just wanted to share these thoughts because I want to remember these times. To let my children know that I thought about them and dreamed about them long before they even existed. To my future babies, I love you and can not wait to meet you!
Image via Pinterest

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Baby on the brain”

  1. How sweet. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a special message! my fiance and i are getting married in may and are having the same type of thoughts :)

    www.stillinawe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know how your pregnancy will be or how happy/tired/moody you will get. Everyone is different. But thinking about your future babies is wonderful...and having them is even more wonderful. I prayed a few months before baby making time. I asked God to let me be ready (I can be a bit selfish). Either way...when the time comes...it will be a wonderful experience (morning sickness and all)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww. Incredibly sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.