#Finding the Good in a Bad Situation

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Over the past 5 months, as I have been battling various illnesses and health issues, I have spent a lot of time reflecting on my life. Getting through each day with as little pain as possible has been at the forefront of my mind. But pain doesn't always have to be physical to hurt. 



Spending a lot of time with your thoughts when you are at a low point can sometimes lead to feelings of self-pity, sadness, or anger. However, I have found that being in a position of vulnerability has led me to be thankful for the simple things that I once took for granted and see what is important in my life.

There have been things pulling at my heart over the past year that I have been making excuses about, and I have come to a point where it's now or never.
Life is too short to settle for anything short of amazing!
I have passions and talents that I want to pursue, but have been afraid of failing (again). I am thankful to have a super supportive husband who has been encouraging me to go for my dreams and stop making excuses. I find that writing down my thoughts and goals helps me set out a plan of action and gets me excited about it.

I am slowly figuring who I am and who God has made me to be, and who I want to become.
I want to be a leader.
I want to be a woman of strength.
I want to be a source of comfort.
I want to be a mother.
I want to love the unloved.

Isaiah 40:31 "but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."


I would love to hear your story of chasing after your heart's desires!

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.