Pregnancy Update: 28 weeks

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Last week was a bit of a stressful one which ended with a visit to the hospital, so I wasn't really up for posting. So, I'm trying to catch up and post last week's update still so that I can keep track of my weekly progress.  

How far along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Eggplant
Weight gain: 21.4 lbs


What am I wearing: Maternity clothes?
I purchased another pair of pants (duplicate of one I already own, but in black), so am now pretty much set with my maternity wardrobe for the next 2.5 months. With it being Christmas time, I was needing something a little more dressy than the basics that I have been wearing, so I found this dress/top at Forever21 that I can wearing comfortably. I find wearing belts super uncomfortable and add unnecessary strain around my ribs, but I wanted to add a little more shape and colour to this outfit.


How do I feel: Symptoms? 
I was having some odd intermittent bleeding last week, and my OB was not available, so I went to Labour & Delivery at the hospital I will be delivering at, and they took me right away. They monitored me and did an exam, and everything is good with the baby. Just have to go for some follow-up tests, but it was such a relief knowing everything is ok with my pregnancy.

Movement: She's moving like crazy! It's not only kicks that I feel these days, but because baby is getting bigger, I can feel her move from one side to another. Or if she's laying more on one side, my belly is very hard and I can feel little feet or shoulders poking me.


Sleep: I tend to wake up around 4:30am some mornings and am unable to sleep for about an hour. But I have been sleeping pretty well for the most part.

Outfit details:
Blouse (dress) w/ belt: Forever21 | Pants (H&M maternity)

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.